Join us on our next Family Business Legacy webinar to learn how to rethink your organizational structure and family business model
(August 26, 3:00 - 4:14 PM)
Along with the new normal, post-Covid brings the adjustment of models and the opportunity to rethink your organizational structure. Join us at our next Family Business Legacy webinar on August 26, with Dr. Christian A. Wandeler, to learn how to guide organizations on their own path to self-management. Help your human-centered management make an impact on their results by generating high performance and success.
Through this webinar, you will have an opportunity to learn from Semco and get the clarity and action steps you need to take to:
- Introduce a new organizational structure and management approach that will help in developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives.
- Build trust and confidence amongst your employees and make remote working a true success.
- Create strong and agile teams that enable your organization to act and innovate faster.
- Ensure your organization has the resilience to survive any possible uncertain periods in the future
- Gradually move the responsibility and control from management to the ‘shop floor’ so you can truly build a high-performing organization.
About the Speaker
Christian A. Wandeler Ph.D. is an Associate Professor at Fresno State and the Founder of the Semco Style Institute USA. As an industrial and organizational psychologist, he researches human potential development at the workplace and in education. He consults organizations to be more productive, innovative and realize their individual and collective human potential.