Information Session for the following educational opportunities:
- M.A. in Education, option in Reading/Language Arts
- Reading/Literacy Added Authorization
- Reading/Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential
Sign Up: https://forms.gle/BShG11XZdANXz8yX8
This award-winning program provides students with the knowledge to transform classroom instruction with research-based techniques and assessment tools.
This program offers eight-week classes, allowing students to focus on one class at a time. Over the 5-semester program, students earn a Reading/Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential and California Reading/Literacy added authorization - making graduates ready to enter the workforce as professionals.
- Literacy coach in schools
- Community college instructor
- Diagnostician in reading clinics
- Educational literacy consultant