Marketing EDGE launched its inaugural First-Gen Virtual Mentoring Program in spring 2020. This program gives first-generation students connections to company executives, meaningful career explorations into the marketing and advertising industry, as well as enhanced professional development.
APPLY BY AUGUST 6th!
- This program takes place for 8 weeks over the course of a semester.
- Meet virtually at least 5 times during the program
- Be provided with supporting resources, such as a mentee guide, and on-line learnings
- Attend a virtual orientation session
- Be invited to a variety of marketing events throughout the program for networking and industry information
- First-Generation College Student (those students whose parents did not complete a 4-year degree)
- Rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior, attending a 4-year accredited college/university as of Fall 2021, or students who are graduating in 2021
- Must be located in the United States during the program (September 20 – November 12, 2021)
- Ability to meet virtually with mentor at least five times throughout the program
- Strong interest in obtaining a mentor in the marketing industry
Read more or apply at: https://marketingedge.org/student/student-programs/firstgen-initiatives/